Order still processing

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Order still processing

I ordered a phone yesterday and I know they aren’t shipped out on weekends but it’s now Monday and it still says “order processing” and I ordered Next Business Day shipping, when will it arrive?
9 REPLIES 9
Groupie

Re: Order still processing

I am currently in the same situation as you, and I would also like to know when I am supposed to receive it. If not why did we pay an extra $12 if it would've been the same as free shipping. 

Agent

Hey there, @Hernandez64! Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Just to confirm, when did you place the order?  

Groupie

I placed the order yesterday, Sunday, at 1:08pm
Agent

Oh, I see, @Hernandez64 If that's the case, your device will start its processing today and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow (unless the phone is out of stock or any other inconvenience). This is because you placed the order after the cutoff time. If you want us to take a closer look at this situation, please send us a private message with your order number. 

Groupie

I had also replied to another thread and another agent also responded, I have sent him the details of the order. Should I send it to you as well?
Enthusiast

Does this mean I will get mine tomorrow also since I also ordered Sunday? Mine still says “Order processing” and doesn’t say shipped.
Agent

It is not needed, @Hernandez64 the other agent will assist you with this matter.

When it comes to your situation, @JakeDarnell Yes, it should be the same, but in order to provide you with a more accurate information, please send me a private message with your order number, that way we can confirm the situation for you. 

Enthusiast

Alright I sent you a pm
Agent

Awesome, @JakeDarnell! We'll reply soon! Stay tuned!