Order still processing

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Order still processing

I brought my phone yesterday around 11:30 am and i pick next day shipping. I'm wondering why when i went to go look it up it still say it's processing. If it should be here by today. Doesn't make sense to me. It's my first time buying a phone through boost Mobile online.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Order still processing

Hi there smoothog24. Thanks for reaching out. Can you please send me a private message with the order key to check the status of your order? Let me help.

7 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there smoothog24. Thanks for reaching out. Can you please send me a private message with the order key to check the status of your order? Let me help.

Groupie

How do it send you a private message this my first time on here.
Agent

No problem there. Go to my profile or tap on my profile and you will see the option there to send me a private message.

Groupie

can i send you a private message too because i did the same thing and ordered a phone with next day shipping and it still says processing

Agent

Yes kalobp1998, we'll be waiting for your private message. -EdwinRG.

My order has been processing for a really long time I ordered my phone yesterday and I’m supposed to get my phone today ?! What’s going on ??
Agent

@kalobp1998 @Ashanti_a1999 Hey there! Definitely wanna look into this for you.  Please send us a private message so we can look into it. To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.