Order status

Highlighted
Accomplice

Order status

I ordered a new phone through Boost Up this morning, and selected the 2 business day shipping (for Thursday arrival).  I got a screen that showed the order went through, but I wasn't able to print that screen.  I have yet to receive a confirmation email, or anything with an order number on it, which concerns me because I really need to have it before the weekend for work purposes.  

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @LuvSprintz! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, that way we can do our very best to help. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

@MarcosG, I sent you a private message with the info.  Is there anyone else I need to send to as well?  Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

No, it is fine, @LuvSprintz! We'll reply to your message in a moment! 🙂

Highlighted
Accomplice

@MarcosG - any update?  I still haven't received an order confirmation, order number, tracking info, etc. and the whole purpose of the order was to have the phone here by tomorrow, to bring in to work on Friday so the IT can install whatever they need to for access to my work email while I am out of state next week.  I'm rapidly losing hope.

Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concern, @LuvSprintz! We've already replied to your private message, please take a look to your inbox!