Order status shipped

Groupie

Order status shipped

Hello, my order status has been set to shipped for the last couple days. I did not receive a tracking email. Please help!
See more topics labeled with:
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Order status shipped

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your order number and full name used for the order.

Groupie

):

):
Groupie

i ordered an iphone 8 with overnight shipping over the phone on monday evening and paid extra for over night shipping. i never received a tracking number or email conformation and now it’s wednesday evening and i still havenit received my package please help
Agent

Sorry to hear that @flynn13. Can you please send us a private message with the order number and name used to place the order? We'd like to help.

Groupie

Did u ever get phone
Groupie

heck no they completely disregarded me and refused to help me with my account being hacked. i switched to t-mobile they’re way better
Enthusiast

I haven't received my shipment notification and I wanna know when my phone will arrive
Agent

Hello, @Trevon. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us your order number in a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.