Order status Canceled?

Enthusiast

Order status Canceled?

I recently bought the new S10e off of the website using the Boostup plan and I go to check as it says order canceled. They charged my card and everything.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Order status Canceled?

Same with my order! I placed an order for the new iPhone XR day before yesterday and even paid for next day shipping. I got a purchase confirmation email from Boost right after I ordered it but when I went to check the order status this morning to make sure it'd be arriving today, it showed as cancelled! 

Agent

Hi there nelsonmadison. Let me look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your order number.

Enthusiast

I ordered a iphone xr on the boostup plan yesterday and my order was cancelled today? What do i do about it?
Agent

Hello, Renee2. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and order key number?

Groupie

Same here, I ordered an IPhone 8 yesterday it sent a confirmation email and all then I checked my order status today and it says canceled
Agent

Hello, @Kendrell1193. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a Private Message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.