Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Order returned to shipper

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Order returned to shipper

I ordered a i phone from here on July 17 and it's not here , will I get a refund or will it still be delivered to my house?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Order returned to shipper

Hi, @Karen16! Really sorry to hear about that. We can definitely look into this order for you to see what happened. Would you mind sending us a private message with the order #, the full name on the order, and the address so we can better help?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Karen16! Really sorry to hear about that. We can definitely look into this order for you to see what happened. Would you mind sending us a private message with the order #, the full name on the order, and the address so we can better help?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I send you a private text?@jeffc
Highlighted
Agent

OK. Kindly click to the username, so you can see the option to send private messages.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I ordered a preowned iphone 6s om September 4th but when i checked the order status it says it was returned to the shipper because i did not put my apartment number on the order. How can I change/fix this?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Help I also have this problem can you help me??
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @M504p We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Hey I'm having the same problem 'Help Pls!
Highlighted

Don’t fret, India95! We’ve got you. Please send me a private message with your order number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".