Order processing

Enthusiast

Order processing

Just wondering how long it takes for my order to process... Seems like it's been processing forever.... How many days does it usually take to receive an order on regular free shipping?? 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Order processing

Hi SweetTartt69. Normally, the orders are processed in a 24 hour period and for you to receive the phone purchase, from 3 to 5 business days.

Enthusiast

Thank you very much for your fast reply... Shortly after you replied to me I got a order shipped confirmation email so I'm so very happy at the moment I'll have my phone in 2 days :-) 

Agent

That's great! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Enthusiast

Hi I ordered a iphone 6s at around 10 am and i paid $12 for the 1 day delivery. It’s been 3 hours and my order status still says pending... how long will it take to ship so I can get it tomorrow
Agent

Hi there, Dee123. Thanks for contacting us.

There's no specific time for the order to update, but in any case, you must receive it tomorrow. 

Enthusiast

My order says pending now and I’m supposed to get my order tomorrow I want to make sure I get it. Why haven’t it been shipped yet
Agent

We don't have information about it. We can only assure you that you would receive it tomorrow.  If not, you can always request a refund for the expedited shipping. 

Enthusiast

I hope so because it’s been all day and it still haven’t been shipped and I ordered it early this morning. Is it possible to jusy pick up the phone from a local boost store?
Agent

No, the package is always sent to the billing address of your credit card.