Order processing

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Order processing

Just wondering how long it takes for my order to process... Seems like it's been processing forever.... How many days does it usually take to receive an order on regular free shipping?? 

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Alright thanks
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome. We remain at your service. When you have any question, just let us know.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I ordered mine today at 1:13 how long will it take?

@Thevikingpower wrote:

Hi SweetTartt69. Normally, the orders are processed in a 24 hour period and for you to receive the phone purchase, from 3 to 5 business days.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How Long did it take ?

Highlighted
Groupie

Same thing is happening to me. My purchase has been all over the place. First, I had to contact someone about the order status. It was fixed but now it’s been three hours and I haven’t received a email about the tracking number or anything else and the status still says “order is processing. Tracking number is not available.” Please help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Iammckayla! We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your order key number?

Highlighted
Groupie

Same thing is happening to me. My purchase has been all over the place. First, I had to contact someone about the order status. It was fixed but now it’s been three hours and I haven’t received a email about the tracking number or anything else and the status still says “order is processing. Tracking number is not available.” Please help.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Shayyyr. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate? 

Highlighted

what if you did expedited next day delivery?
Highlighted
Groupie

Same thing has happened to me, what do I do?