Order processing taking forever!

Agent

Re: Order processing taking forever!

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a PRIVATE message with the order number.

Enthusiast

Next Day Shiptment i order my 6:30am on 11/16/17 today which is thursday and paid $12.00 for the next day shiptment when should my order arrive ?
Agent

Hey there, @lajass If you placed your order before 1:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. Meaning that it should arrive tomorrow.

Enthusiast

Ok thank you so much
Groupie

I did not pay for the next day shipping but i order my phone before the cut off time way before the cut off time on Saturday. Today is Monday and i still have yet to be sent and email about if my phone has been shipped or not . i paid a lot of money for this phone and it gets annoying not knowing where your phone is or why it still says order processing when the order should be being shipped !!! It's hard not to get annoyed or upset when you can't reach a real person on the phone about your issue and you are not getting in answers to your questions regarding something you paid a lot of money for. 

Agent

Hi there, @Cet1996! We apologize for this experience. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, the same happens with orders placed over the weekend. Therefore, we started processing your order today, and since you selected free shipping, it will take from 3-5 business days to ship it. Delivery time will depend on FedEx.

Groupie

2 questions so when you order on weekends your orders don't process until Monday which is a business day and since you all will be processing my order today when should i get and email about my Shipping confirmation ? 

Groupie

2 questions so when you order on weekends your orders don't process until Monday which is a business day and since you all will be processing my order today when should i get and email about my Shipping confirmation ?
Agent

Once the order is shipped, you'll receive the email. But, please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can let you know if a shipping label has been created. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

Can i also send you a private message because my order is taking forever to process too and I ordered overnight shipping and I'm dissapointed that I payed extra