Order processing taking forever!

Highlighted

Order processing taking forever!

Hello, I ordered my phone Saturday and I checked today to see if it was processed and it says it's still processing and I paid the 12 dollars for shipping. When should I receive my phone? Thank u
8 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: Order processing taking forever!

Right mine toooooo !! Exactly on Saturday & paid 12$ for shipping its still processing Smiley Sad

Groupie

Ugh mine too exactly on Saturday paid 12$ for shipping & its still processing Smiley Sad

Cet1996 wrote:
Hello, I ordered my phone Saturday and I checked today to see if it was processed and it says it's still processing and I paid the 12 dollars for shipping. When should I receive my phone? Thank u

Agent

Hi. We can help with that. You can send me a private message so we may work directly with you and confirm the status of your orders.

Groupie

I need help with that to I ordered mine Thursday and paid the 12 extra dollars to get it faster but it still says order processing

@Niki09 Hi. Please send us a private message so we can further assist you with your order.

Enthusiast

Hey i was wondering why my order still say processing I did order it around 9pm on Tuesday but shouldn't it processed today? When will I receive it?

@kjenkins143 Hi. Please send us a private message so we can further assist you with your order

Groupie

I order 2 iPhone plus on Saturday, I just wanted to know how long it will take for my phones to come, also it still saying my phones being processing,i need help