Order keeps getting canceled

Groupie

Order keeps getting canceled

I tried to order a new phone 3 times today using boost up and each time my order keeps getting canceled. Why is that?
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Order keeps getting canceled

Hi, @Teejaydub One of our agents will assist you in private. 

Accomplice

I am having the same problem
Agent

Hello, @Yfernandez! Really sorry to hear about that. There are many reasons why you might have experienced this issue. We recommend you to use a different card if possible. An alternate option would be to try purchase the device in-store if available. Thanks.

Accomplice

I don't have another card. Only have one credit. I have been using boost for a while and never had this problem till now.
Agent

Understood. In this case, please visit the nearest store in your area to see if the phone is available for sale. Thanks.

Accomplice

I am trying to do the boost up program and have been trying since Thursday. No one is helping, been to a store and they don't understand why its getting canceled. The phone I want is online, and its frustrating that i can't order it.
Agent

Please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look further into the BoostUp eligibility for you. Thanks.

Accomplice

How do i send a private message?
Agent

For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.