Order keeps getting canceled

Groupie

Order keeps getting canceled

I have tried twice today to order a new phone through boost up, and twice my order has randomly been cancelled without explanation, email etc. The status simply changes to cancelled. This is extremely frustrating.

If there's something wrong then some kind of explanation would be nice.
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Order keeps getting canceled

Hey there, Richardv07! So sorry for the inconvenience. Allow me to check what's going on. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and order number. 

Enthusiast

I’m having the same problem.. where they able to help you! Please let me know. I’m about to switch carriers
Agent

Hi there!  Please, send us a private message with your order number to further investigate. 

Accomplice

They won’t help. They will just send you in circles
Agent

Hi there, Cailin1828. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. 

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Accomplice

Why??? Your company is a joke. There would be zero point in giving it to you; as you guys have been messing with me for well over a month. I’ve WASTED HOURS trying to get a phone from you guys - your company is TERRIBLE.
Accomplice

I have tried at least 8 times to order a new phone on the boost up program and every time it gets cancelled! iCal, customer service and have been told  everything from your payment won’t go thru  

( not true) to your address needs updating (also not true). I too am extremely frustrated and there are too many providers out there to choose from to put up with this type of poor service! Obvious

They don’t want my business! 

Agent

Hello there Dojero. We are sorry this is happening. When orders are cancel through the BoostUP! like in your case, you will need to process it at a local store. One of the main reasons for this is identity check fails and further info may be needed. If you have any further question or concern let us know. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same thing happened to me, I wasted hours and hours of my life trying to get a phone - until t started to feel like I was working for boost instead of being a customer. NEVER DID get my phone. Feels like a scam.