Order keeps getting canceled

Highlighted

Order keeps getting canceled

i’ve tried for over a week to order a new an iphone xs max but when i go to check the order status it says canceled!! it doesn’t tell me why it’s canceled but i know its not because of my card because i’ve used 3 different cards and the order still gets cancelled. don’t know what to do anymore!! need help!!!!
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Order keeps getting canceled

Hello, angelicacpena. That's not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We would suggest you complete the purchase in-store or using a different card and email.

Accomplice

• Same thing happened to me at least 9 times I’ve tried ordering a phone. Their answer is always to go to store to order. They say my identity can’t be verified even though I am giving them my drivers license and social security number! They have sent me phones in the past so this makes NO sense to me! They are useless when it comes to customer service. Time to change providers!

Trust & believe – we are aware of the issue & are working as quickly as possible to get it resolved. Thanks for your patience, Dojero!