Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Order id not found

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Order id not found

Hello, I was unable to get my order id. I made this order on the phone and I don’t think the person on the phone put my email correctly. Anyway I could retrieve my order id to track it? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Order id not found

Hello. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Order was due to be delivered today

I ordered a phone with my boostup rewards last week Monday night. I lost my tracking number email and my order number however the last time I checked tonight it said my phone was to be delivered today by 8 pm. It is now 9:17 pm and still no delivery. Would I have to go to ups customer care in my local town to get the information again?
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Order was due to be delivered today

Hey there, @Heisters! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message, that way we can take a closer look at this situation.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same problem 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Trey2463! We're sorry you are having this issue with your order. We'd love to help! Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?