Order cancelled ?

Accomplice

Order cancelled ?

I ordered a phone through boost up program yesterday when I checked status today the order was cancelled. It took me two days to get the money loaded on a card and to get the order to go through including getting transferred to 3 different customer service agents and then getting disconnected after holding for 30 minutes. I seriously just want to get the phone ordered.
4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Re: Order cancelled ?

Im having the same problem! I’ve tried to order 5 times and every time the order gets cancelled!
Agent

Hi everyone! So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you send us a private with the order key number to review this for you?

Accomplice

I am having the same issue. For a month now. Phone isnt stocked in store, called this morning, they said a card issue, called bank, they assure me there is no reason why it shoulnt go thru, and so i tried again. Cancelled again. My phone is broken, and now wont connect to network even, so i am without a phone for over a week now.

Interesting. How about we take a closer look at this? Which device is the one you are trying to order?