Order cancelled again

Accomplice

Order cancelled again

I am having the same issue. For a month now. Phone isnt stocked in store, called this morning, they said a card issue, called bank, they assure me there is no reason why it shoulnt go thru, and so i tried again. Cancelled again. My phone is broken, and now wont connect to network even, so i am without a phone for over a week now and cant get a new one ordered. I cant keep going much longer without a phone. Need help please
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Order cancelled again

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Which phone are you trying to purchase?

Accomplice

The samsung 8
Just tried again,cancelled
Called and no answers still
I'm almost 2weeks into no phoneand about ready to go elsewhere
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Lusyfer. Have you tried to delete the cookies and the cache? Do you have an account with us? Is the billing address the same as the shipping address?

Accomplice

I've even tried different devices. Addresses match
I've tried calling to order, they can't seem to help either, say try smart pay, who does not list boost btw. and that shouldn't even be an issue, i should be able to order a phone thru my phone co
Agent

Let's take a closer look at this. Please send us a private message with your name, address, email, desired color, amount of GBs. We'll do our best to help @Lusyfer.

Accomplice

Message sent
Accomplice

And sent again
3weeks no phone now. Even if i can get my phone to charge, it refuses to connect to towers, sim not valid or some crap. All of a sudden like. Just stopped. So I have phine service i paid for, about to be due again, but cant use it.
Hubs wanted me to switch to his plan, i was trying to talk him into Boost. Guess not, he may be right
Agent

We may help you with that Lusyfer. Please send us a Private Message with your phone and pin number so we can access your account and verify SIM card number and device model. 

Accomplice

Ive tried calling, numerous times, did all the troubleshooting numerous times, im pretty sure it jusy hates me. Which is why i need a new phone. Which according to boost, I should be able to order. It was even elevated originally to see why, but that was weeks ago, and no response from that either
I'll pm you my info, but im about out of hope , cant go any longer with no resolution and no phone