Order Tracking

Groupie

Order Tracking

Is there an agent online that can help me find a tracking number? I did not get an email with a shipping confirmation.

I reached out via email on the Contact Us page, but the auto-response says it can take up to 12 hours to get a reply and I'm not in a place where I can speak on the phone.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hey @tina1! We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message with your name, last name, shipping address, and email address to further assist you.

Groupie

Thank you!

Groupie

I had messed up on my email when i was ordering my phone so how do change it in order to track my phone
Agent

Do you have an order number available? If so, please send me a private message with that information. I'll be glad to provide you with an update on your purchase and shipping status.

EdwinRG

Groupie

Umm i forgot that 😕 please help!
Agent

Do you have an account with us? We can track your order by your phone number. Can you send us the phone number in a private message?

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

I was wondering if you can tell me when I’ll get my refund it’s been 7 days and the package arrived to the return area
Agent

Hi, @Kgar1234 Please shot me a PM with the return tracking number so I can help you with that.