Order Tracking

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Order Tracking

I ordered my phone three days ago. The website says that my order has shipped but I was never sent a shipped email with tracking number and all that. I would like to be able to track my phone to know when I should be looking for it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Mbell21. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I'd be happy to get the tracking number for you. Please send a Private Message with the order number.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Mbell21. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I'd be happy to get the tracking number for you. Please send a Private Message with the order number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi, ive ordered my phone 4 days ago and never received an email on shipping or even got my tracking number...
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello.  I'm trying to find my order number (placed online with Boost Mobile) about a month ago.  I need it to receive a promotional credit.  Can you help me find this?

Highlighted

Hi jcroc15. Please send us a private message so we can help you with your request.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i recently order an iphone but put the wrong email, is there anyway i can change the email to the correct one so i could get the tracking number?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you private message us your phone number so we can look into it?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

of course. i’m new, how do i private message you?

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

Same here I bought a galaxy s8 and they didn't send the email with the tracking number please help I need to know when the phone arrives