Order Status

Go to solution
Highlighted

Order Status

I'm trying to check my order status and it keeps saying that I'm entering the wrong email. But it is the right email that I used how can I check my order status
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have been having the same issue as well, this is the first time in the 3 years I have been with boost that I have had any issues.

Highlighted
Agent

Helo @SamBloss. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Why my order status said cancelled but took the money off my card ? I need some help and answers
Highlighted

Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your order key number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".