Order Status Cancelled

Agent

Re: Order Status Cancelled

Hello, dready31. We're sorry for this hassle. We'd like to look into this for you. Did you make sure the Shipping Address matched not only the Billing Address of the credit card being used, but must also the Address on the Account? If all 3 addresses do not match, the order will be cancelled.

Accomplice

ok how do i change the shipping address to match the address on the credit card used to purchase the phone ?
Agent

To update the shipping address on your account, sign in to My account at https://www.boostmobile.com/ with your phone number and pin code. 

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Accomplice

ok so i changed it to match the credit card used to purchase the phone and now what ?
Agent

If all 3 addresses match, then you can try to place the order again.

Accomplice

but they already charged me for the original order
Agent

If the previous order was cancelled, then you will receive your money back.

Accomplice

well it just says order status is cancelled and the purchase on the credit card still says pending
Agent

This means the money hasn't been taken yet and it should be applied back to your card at any moment since the order was cancelled. 

Accomplice

when filling out the info for the BoostUp! installment infi should the information match rhe credit card (like the name and address on the card) ?