Order Number/Tracking numbet not recieved

Go to solution
Highlighted

Order Number/Tracking numbet not recieved

Hello, I placed an order for am ZTE XL yesterday around 2pm with coupon code VDAY, but bookmarked the confirmation information after placing the order for next day delivery, thinking that I can come back to the page to get it. I haven't even received a follow up email which is not even in my spam folder but the $103.99 was deducted grom my credit card. How cam i check to see where is my order? Please help bevausw i am disabled and can not afford to lose that much money and not get what I paid for!

Thanks.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Order Number/Tracking numbet not recieved

Hi there, Johnpreston37! Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind that orders placed after 1:00PM are not processed until the following business day. We can help you check the status of your order. Feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, Johnpreston37! Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind that orders placed after 1:00PM are not processed until the following business day. We can help you check the status of your order. Feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Thanks I've just done that, looking forward to the help. Thanks a bunch!