Order Email confirmation?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Accomplice

Order Email confirmation?

I ordered something through the phone with a representative and was given an order number, but no email. How can I see the order status If I do not know what email the representative used?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Order Email confirmation?

Hello @Sandy4OU. We'll be more than happy to help you! Please, send us a "Private Message" with the order number so we can investigate the status.

6 REPLIES
Accomplice

went through the same thing today i just ordered the lg stylo 3 with easy pay installment payments and it was a big time headache for me very dissapointed and very upset just paid for thisSmiley Sad

pamela bolling
Agent

Hello @Sandy4OU. We'll be more than happy to help you! Please, send us a "Private Message" with the order number so we can investigate the status.

Accomplice

ek-cbpp-824124397 however i think this has been resolved i think this phone was supposed to been delived by fed x this past friday instead it is monday april 10-2017 i had a difficult time ordering it online this is the first time i have ever ordered a phone online it was the signing part then having to call customer care which took hours4 phone calls ridiculous
pamela bolling
Enthusiast

Feels impossible to get this Confirmation Number |
Gutierrez
Enthusiast

Still having this dreadfull problem
Gutierrez
Accomplice

You can send a private message to one of the boost employees and they will help you. That's how I was able to get my information.