Order Email confirmation?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Order Email confirmation?

I ordered something through the phone with a representative and was given an order number, but no email. How can I see the order status If I do not know what email the representative used?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Order Email confirmation?

Hello @Sandy4OU. We'll be more than happy to help you! Please, send us a "Private Message" with the order number so we can investigate the status.

~ Joy P.
15 REPLIES
Accomplice

went through the same thing today i just ordered the lg stylo 3 with easy pay installment payments and it was a big time headache for me very dissapointed and very upset just paid for thisSmiley Sad

pamela bolling
Agent

Hello @Sandy4OU. We'll be more than happy to help you! Please, send us a "Private Message" with the order number so we can investigate the status.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

ek-cbpp-824124397 however i think this has been resolved i think this phone was supposed to been delived by fed x this past friday instead it is monday april 10-2017 i had a difficult time ordering it online this is the first time i have ever ordered a phone online it was the signing part then having to call customer care which took hours4 phone calls ridiculous
pamela bolling
Enthusiast

Feels impossible to get this Confirmation Number |
Gutierrez
Enthusiast

Still having this dreadfull problem
Gutierrez
Accomplice

You can send a private message to one of the boost employees and they will help you. That's how I was able to get my information.

I have placed an order for a iPhone 5S gold 16GB but the order number not working heres my order number: bo-teed-3725569 but i dont know if its coming by usps or fedex or ups the order number is not working on the order status said its invalid how can i get the actual order number instead of an order key number i need a order number not the key number

Hi there MaKaylaFreeman2 and thank you for reporting this matter. We truly apologize for the hard time you've had while trying to check your order's status.

To further help you, please send us a private message including the name and last name you used to place the handset order. By the way and for security purposes, we need you to please remove the order key information and send it again through private message.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert).

Enthusiast

This happened to me too, I ordered an iPhone se

Sandy4OU wrote:
I ordered something through the phone with a representative and was given an order number, but no email. How can I see the order status If I do not know what email the representative used?