Order Cancellation

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Order Cancellation

I want to cancel an order that I have already been placed, but not yet shipped how would I go about achieving a cancellation of my order?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Order Cancellation

Did you receive the private message?

11 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, @luljb! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Just so you know, we can only guarantee the cancellation of the order when the request to cancel, it's sent within the first 4 hours of the order being placed. But, we'll do our best to assist you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your order number? 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

Did you receive the private message?

Oh no! We have not received it. 

Groupie

It won’t allow me to send a private message I don’t know why.

Can you please verify if you can replay to the one I sent you?

Enthusiast

Hi I have the same issue. I placed an order a little over an hour agothat I do not want and I need immediate refund and cancellation. I cannot call right now. I need this cancelled and refunded today please.
Enthusiast

Please get back to me asap
Agent

Hello, @AbigayleFisher. Thank you for stopping by.  Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

I need my order canceled as well. Mines on back order and I would like to cancel it.