One day shipping?

Go to solution
Highlighted

One day shipping?

Hi, I purchased a phone yesterday at around 4 pm and I payed next day shipping. I expected it to ship out today but it says my order is still processing. Why? When will I get my phone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Breadfluff. Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to explain this further. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

In this specific case, since the order was placed after the cut off time, and you paid for Expedited Next Business Day shipping, it's processed today and shipped today, and should be delivered tomorrow. The tracking information will be available once FedEx picks up the package. If you have any other questions, just let us know. We remain at your service. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Breadfluff. Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to explain this further. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

In this specific case, since the order was placed after the cut off time, and you paid for Expedited Next Business Day shipping, it's processed today and shipped today, and should be delivered tomorrow. The tracking information will be available once FedEx picks up the package. If you have any other questions, just let us know. We remain at your service. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you! My order was actually shipped right after you replied to my comment. Thank you so much 🙂
Highlighted
Agent

It's great to hear that. You're welcome. If you need further assistance, just let us know. We remain at your service.