Not receiving my 2nd month of service free as promised-new customer

Agent

Re: Not receiving my 2nd month of service free as promised-new customer

Hi there LAO. So sorry you feel this way about our procedures. Since the transaction was done at the store, you would need to complete the steps as provided by the previous agent. If they refuse at the store, we would need the information that was requested to submit a case against the store regarding the credit. At your most convenient time, please send us a private message with the details. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice LAO
Accomplice

Re: Not receiving my 2nd month of service free as promised-new customer

When the procedures that are put in place to attract new customers and then completely alienate new customers are not being changed, it should be made public. I was a Sprint Forward customer for about 3 years and had no issues at all. I received an email that there would be a change over over to Boost Mobile and if I signed up with Boost before September 1st and paid the first month then I would get the second and third month free. This was a promotion offered by Boost Mobile for new customers. It is absolutely ludicrous that I have to spend time making sure that Boost Mobile honors the promotion. This is obviously a completely inappropriate way to do business.