No tracking number

Enthusiast

No tracking number

Can someone please help me? I called boost on February 28 looking to see if you carried iPhone 7 plus, the lady said yes, I told her thank you and I would go to a local location and pick one up. Thats when she told me she had better prices and to order with her. I explained I was going out of town in 2 days for my sons Birthday and the phone was for him, she assured me If I overnight it that it would be at my house the next day. So I believed her and gave my credit card and the order was made at 11:00 am. It is now March 4 and I have no tracking number and I've called your customer service at least 6 times and was told I made my order online not with a human being like it did, all they can tell me is it's being processed they have no access to track it. My sons Birthday has passed and I have No info on his gift. Can someone please help?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: No tracking number

Good morning, Kittcast! Our apologies for the late reply and for the poor experience you've had with the order you paid for! We'd love to help you!

To further work this out, please send me a private message including the sales order number. If you have a Boost Mobile account, please include your phone number and 4-digit PIN along with the order number.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your response!

Hozuki_Robert

Enthusiast

Did you get my info in private message?
Enthusiast

I recieved my phone on Tuesday. Thank u