No services

Highlighted

No services

I decided to change my plan to the $50 unlimited plan, which my bill has always been due by the 1st of each month, and now my phone has been shut off a week before it is due. I called the boost mobile customer service line and Mike told me that my plan has always been due by the 25th of each month nothing changed.....then why am I shut off a week before I would normally think I was due and it never happened before? I have had boost mobile for over 8 years and never had a problem like this. Now I am getting threatening information that if I do not make the payment soon they will take my phone number from me.....the same phone number I have had for over 8 years?? Great customer service boost I gotta say I am very disappointed. I have never missed a payment or been late in that amount of time and this is the thanks I get for being a loyal customer??
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No services

Hi butleremily9891!

Thanks for contacting us through here. We'd like to do some investigating here, and possibly offer the best solution for you. Please send us your phone number and account pin, via a private message. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG