No service!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

No service!

My husband and I have had no service or intermittent service for the past week. Tried to update profile in system settings but it doesn't stay connected to network long enough to update profile or PRL. We are missing calls and can't make calls in and off while sitting at the same spot in my house from one minute to the next! We always had 100% coverage in the home and area. Tried to reset with ##72786# Please help!!!!
See more topics labeled with:
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Accomplice

HELP

My phone has no service

I was on the phone with a customer rep and she was helping to fix my issue of no wifi/data since Feb'18

i did the ##25327# 

It said it was resetting subscriber settings 
then it said it was waiting for activation (this may take some time)
finally it said the iphone is not activated please contact your carrier if this problem still occurs

now my phone is not activated at all and i have no service at all in which means now i cant call out or noone can call me or texting 

HELP
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that @Sneha. Is your phone connected to a Wi-Fi network? Please follow these steps below: 

Please follow these steps below:
-From the home screen, tap Phone.
-On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap the Call button.
-Tap OK. The handset will search for profile updates and install them.
-Tap OK.
-The profile is now updated.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Update failed
Highlighted
Accomplice

No service
Highlighted
Accomplice

iphone is not activated please contact your carrier if this problem still occurs
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Sneha. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sent
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks, Sneha. We will continue the assistance via private message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

When? Ive sent private messages to 3 agents that replied on this forum and no response yet? Its been almost an hour. Remember, i have no service
Highlighted
Agent

We truly apologize, Sneha. Please click on my profile , and select send this user a private message for further assistance.