No service!

Go to solution
Groupie

No service!

My husband and I have had no service or intermittent service for the past week. Tried to update profile in system settings but it doesn't stay connected to network long enough to update profile or PRL. We are missing calls and can't make calls in and off while sitting at the same spot in my house from one minute to the next! We always had 100% coverage in the home and area. Tried to reset with ##72786# Please help!!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No service!

Thanks for the information. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon.

21 REPLIES 21
Agent

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, Hbean08. Could you send us your zip code and any street intersection near you to check the coverage?

Groupie

Zip is 03301 near Pierce and Perley st intersection. As I said... It can be intermittent at times and NO service at others. Hope u can help!
Agent

Thanks for the information. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon.

Groupie

I do hope that it is resolved soon because I can't make any calls since I tried to reset with ##72786# !!!!!
Agent

We’re looking into this! Could you please send us a DM with you phone number?

Groupie

Re: No service! Anyone else in California?

I have no service, it's been 24 hours at least. Tech's on MyBoost app are saying the towers are being updated......on Christmas Eve? I have already spent 2.5 hours on the app with them...on Christmas Eve like I have nothing better to do today.  I also use this phone for business and I am missing a lot of calls today. 

Also boost does not support WiFi calling in this day and age?

How am I supposed to talk to my family? 

I have been a customer with boost for over 8 years this is very eye opening, I used to recommend them, no more. I will be leaving right after Christmas. I use this phone for business and I am missing a lot of calls today. 

Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience, @Hbean08. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Groupie

How do I PM you?
Agent

For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.