No refund I was told because my account is closed?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No refund I was told because my account is closed?

Account number *****, I had a chat with one of your CSRs on Boost Chat. On the 20th of June, I made a payment to Boost, I reversed the payment a couple of days later and decided to try a new provider. My bill was not due until the 27th of June. The CSR told me that I will not get a refund of 52.99 because my account is closed. I can not accept this as a person on disability I need that money. is there any way that I can get help? 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. If Services are terminated before the end of your invoicing cycle, we won’t prorate charges to the date of termination, and you won’t receive a credit or refund for any unused Services. https://boost.co/3bXvqB3 

Highlighted
Accomplice

This was for the upcoming month not the month that I was in. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Please kick me up to a supervisor. I will not accept a no on a refund.

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry we are not able to connect you to a supervisor through this channel. Please contact us at 1-866-402-7366, and the next available agent will be able to schedule a supervisor call for you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I called that number and still no satisfaction. I will never recommend Boost Mobile. I have this story to warn all future customers. I would pay double with another provider before I would switch back. 

Accomplice

My change over was before my billing cycle. All I want is my 52.99 is refunded.

Highlighted

Hi there! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Agent

Please, provide us the PIN number to  the account. 

Highlighted
Accomplice