No order confirmation email

Go to solution
Agent

Re: No order confirmation email

Hi, @Tracey I would like to check into that for you. Could you please send me a private message?

Groupie

Hi i also have the same issue and would really appreciate some help

Agent

Hi, @nick_wilson. Thank you for contacting us. We recommend you check your email Spam/Junk folder for the email confirmation. 

In case you're unable to find it, please send us a private message with the name used to place the purchase. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Hi I also had the same problem
Agent

Hi there, @schuler250. Thanks for reaching out to us. We've received and replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Enthusiast

I've order an LG Stylo 4 and they took my money off my card and they showed me a confirmation number but never received a email and I don't know how to check my status. Please help me!
Agent

Hey there, @wpamela! We're deeply sorry to hear that. If you didn't receive the confirmation e-mail in your regular inbox, please try checking your SPAM/JUNK folder. Sometimes, our e-mails go to that folder. 

Enthusiast

I've done that and there is nothing and I order my phone Friday and still nothing
Agent

Understood. Thank you for letting us know that. Did you try to order it with an active Boost number? If so, please send us the number and PIN through a private message so we can look into it.

Enthusiast

How do I send a private message