No order confirmation email

Go to solution
Agent

Re: No order confirmation email

@wpamela. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

I ordered a iPhone 7 Plus online yesterday at like 3:08 pm . I got a email but no tracking number I paid for it to be here today and nothing I paid for expected next business day
Agent

Hey there @Meganrain2019_. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time for BOOST, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. If you can, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I'm having the same problem! Ordered on Sunday, it's now Wednesday. I still haven't recieved a confirmation email or tracking info, and no phone.

No problem! We can definitely fix that for you. Can you please send me a private message with your order key number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".