No order confirmation email

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

No order confirmation email

I order a boostup iphone 7 they gave me a I'd number but no email confirmation with order number. The money was taken out my card immediately. How can I track my status with no order number please help I've called several times they have my email information and said I would be getting a email but haven't. I checked my spam and everything but still have gotten nothing from them....
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No order confirmation email

Hi, Aja-Sears! So sorry about the trouble! We've received your private message. We'll be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. 

Thanks!

12 REPLIES
Agent

Hi, Aja-Sears! So sorry about the trouble! We've received your private message. We'll be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. 

Thanks!

Groupie

Hi, I also just had the same problem happen to me
Agent

Hello, @Kgalarza. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Thanks for the response
Agent

We'll be waiting for your message. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

I'm actually not sure how to send a private message
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.  -Kira_M.

I ordered a new phone yesterday and still havnt got a confirmation email yet my money is taken out of my card?
Groupie

Hi

I ordered a Samsung s8 for my son. I was charged the $299+tax, but never received an order or confirmation email. I have checked the spam folder, my text, etc. It is not showing up on my account anywhere. It's already been a couple of days, no phone and no order number/confirmation email. please help..