No confirmation email

Go to solution
Groupie

No confirmation email

I ordered a new phone through BoostUp on 08/05 and was charged the down payment and taxes, and the phone still hasn't arrived.  I never received a confirmation email so I can't track it, and I've checked my inbox and junk folder multiple times in the last week.  I'm worried something's happened to it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No confirmation email

Hello glumplum. We are glad that we were able to locate your order and clear any concern. If you have any further assistance please reach out to us.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the order number so we can assist you. 

Agent

Hello glumplum. We are glad that we were able to locate your order and clear any concern. If you have any further assistance please reach out to us.

Groupie

Im having the same problem payed for over night it says shipped but I have no confirmation email please help
Agent

Candykid, We've replied to your private message, check it out. 

I recently ordered a Samsung Galaxy S9 on the BoostUp! Program and never received a confirmation email or tracking email. I don’t have an order number or anything, I try calling Customer Service but I just get placed on hold and no one ever answers. Please help.
Agent

Hi there, Entie! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I ordered a new phone through BoostUp on 08/23 and was charged the down payment and taxes, and the phone still hasn't arrived. I never received a confirmation email so I can't track it, and I've checked my inbox and junk folder multiple times since then.

Hi @yungmedina! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We'll continue to assist you on private.