No Phone order Confirmation

Go to solution
Groupie

No Phone order Confirmation

I ordered a phone and the order was confirmed on my bank account that it went through. I just never got the email confirmation and I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.
180 REPLIES 180
Enthusiast

I ordered a phone through the Boost Up on Saturday November 21st. The money for it was already taken out of my bank account, but I never received a tracking/confirmation of shipment email. And I still have yet to receive the phone in the mail and have no way of tracking to see if it has even been shipped or not.

Help, please!

Agent

Hi there tmiller02. Thank you for contacting us. Did you checked in your Spam /Junk folder for the order number? 

Enthusiast

Yes and still nothing there.

Agent

To better assist you, please send us a private message.

Enthusiast

I am still not any closer to figuring this out. The agent I talked to yesterday told me it was an issue with Paypal and that I needed to get a hold of them. So, I did. Now, Paypal is telling it isn't them, it is an issue with Boost.

I got a hold of paypal about the order and this is what they sent me back as a reply:

Them: "The merchant canceled your order and will not be collecting payment for this transaction. Please contact the merchant directly for additional information. Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can."
Agent

Hi, tmiller02. Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message so we can better assist you. 

Enthusiast

I never received a confirmation email. I bought a galaxy s20 fe today for expedited shipping. When will i receive the email?

I'm so sorry we let you down, Stewart_6. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Enthusiast

When will I receive my phone? I supposed to receive to today!

Agent

Hello! Let's go ahead and take a look. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.