No Phone order Confirmation

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

No Phone order Confirmation

I ordered a phone and the order was confirmed on my bank account that it went through. I just never got the email confirmation and I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.
112 REPLIES 112
Highlighted
Groupie

I do not have the order number
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message.

Highlighted

I got a phone expedited last week and it still hasn’t come. I also didn’t get a confirmation email with the order number but the money was still taken from my account. How can I get my order number?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, theantoinelee. We apologize for any inconvenience. We definitely want to look into this for you. Just to confirm, did you check your Spam/Junk folder? Most of the times, our e-mails go to that folder.

Highlighted

Yes I’ve been checking that and I realized I didn’t have an email linked to my account when I ordered it so there wasn’t an email sent. I just linked my email Saturday maybe
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can further assist you.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi. I’m having the same problem
Highlighted
Groupie

I never received a confirmation email
Highlighted

Hi, KWhite22! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am also having this problem. No confirmation email. Additionally, I called Boost customer service and they said that the transaction "hadn't gone through", I asked if that meant if I needed to reorder and he said yes. He did not say, "you just have to wait for it to finish processing" or anything or the sort. He offered to help me order over the phone. The charge was still "pending" on my credit card so I assumed it would either be retracted since it "hadn't gone through" or I would just need to dispute it if it processed.

So I reordered per the guy's advice, and same thing: no confirmation email. Now I've seen this thread and I'm realizing I might be getting two phones? Or none at all?