No Order Confirmation e-mail, paid for 1 day shipping

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No Order Confirmation e-mail, paid for 1 day shipping

I paid for S9 two days ago, paid extra for 1 day shipping. I have not received any confirmation e-mail, don't know my order number as that should have been sent via e-mail immediately, not just appear at the end of the order process. You should change that to say you need that number or ELSE you have no way to track your order. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Good day, @bucknerds. So sorry about the trouble! Would you please send us a private message with the first and last name used to process the order? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have sent a PM to you. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did the boostup and also had paid for 1 day shipping too on Friday. I have yet to receive any kind of email regarding my purchase. I checked both inbox and junk mail and nothing. It appears the money has been taking from my account but I would like a email regarding my purchase so I know it successfully worked and can track the phone. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, FallenOfTheStar. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to review this.