No Order Confirmation Email

Highlighted
Groupie

No Order Confirmation Email

I ordered an LG Stylo 4 earlier today and haven't received a confirmation email or anything. I checked my card and the money's been taken out for it, but I haven't gotten a single email or anything to verify that I ordered it or anyway to track it. I obviously haven't received the phone so I don't even have an account yet. Help!
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No Order Confirmation Email

Sorry to hear that, @belstow. We definitely want to take a look at this. Have you checked the Junk/Spam folder to look for the email confirmation? Does the charge to your card appear as Successful or Pending?

Highlighted
Groupie

I have looked in my junk folder and there's nothing. And as of right now it's pending.
Highlighted
Agent

@belstow. Understood. Usually, when a payment doesn't go through, you may end up with a pending transaction. In most instances, these transactions will process overnight. However, sometimes it can take a few days for it to complete; in this case, purchases will appear as pending until the transaction is completed, or for up to five days. 

Anyways, we'd like to confirm if the order went through. Please, send us a private message with the First and Last name used to do the purchase. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".