No E-signature email sent, no order confirmation.

Highlighted
Accomplice

No E-signature email sent, no order confirmation.

After hours of frustration, I successfully ordered a phone over the phone with a very patient agent.  He was great, name is Greg I believe. 

The funds have been withdrawn from my account, but I have yet to receive any email confirmation of the order. Kind of worrying. 

9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: No E-signature email sent, no order confirmation.

Hi MegSutt! Did you get the order number?

Accomplice

No, I never did. I have been checking my email often. (Spam and junk folder too.) 

Agent

Can you send us your phone #  time zone and the best time to call you in a Private Message so that we can contact you and better assist you?

Accomplice

There's no use.  I was just told by an Agent that there is no order under my name. But the money has been withdrawn from my account. Terrible. 
It is now looking like $102 has been stolen from me. I am VERY close to canceling my service. I have NEVER had an issue with this company until now. 

Where do I send my information?  I am willing to try this again, and see what can be done. 

Agent

If they did not find any order under your name, the money that was taken will be automatically retrieved to your account.

Accomplice

If the funds are not credited BACK to my account, I will be canceling my service before the next billing cycle. It has been a great three years with your company, and I am VERY sad to have it come to this. 

Did you end up getting your refund yet?

I just had to have customer service order my phone and set up the Easy Pay installments. I was told I had to electronically sign and it would be sent to my email, which I never received. I also was not given an order #, however I was given the contract number for the installments. The charge is pending on my bank account, which I was told my card wouldn't even be charged until I sent back that electronic signature to them, so that isn't very comforting.

Accomplice

The charges are still pending on my card. 

I had customer service order the phone for me as well. Got the same stuff you did, but I did not get the contract number. 

I can't even figure out how to get a HUMAN being on the phone. (Seriously, I can't seem to do it.) 

My guess is, they really don't want people to go for this BoostUp! thing. I figured it would be nice to have a newer phone, but now I am considering looking for a new phone service company. I'm hoping for the best. 

Agent

Hi there vmachado08. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the email address you used for the order, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21