New line today, paid too but service is not available

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

New line today, paid too but service is not available

I got a new boost line today(switched from another carrier) and got my phone, from boost too. I did the activation and that was completed successfully. Then I paid the $50 for the monthly plan but I have no service. When I try to call anyone the bot says that I need to pay to restore my service. The bot further continues to say that I have $50 in my account and I need to pay $0 to restore service. This is very weird. Any help please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: New line today, paid too but service is not available

Thanks for the information. Accounts created with a Pre-Owned phone will be subjected to the $10 One-Time Reactivation Charge. This fee needs to be paid along with the first monthly payment in order to activate the service. However, to offset that charge, there will be a $10 credit placed on the account within 2 weeks from the date of activation. If you have any question, just let us know. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Really sorry to hear that, newton. We definitely want to look into this for you. We'd like to know, is that device a Pre-Owned phone?

Accomplice

Yes it's a preowned phone I got from boost today. However the phone is working ok. Wifi is ok it updated fine. I am posting this from the phone too.
Agent

Thanks for the information. Accounts created with a Pre-Owned phone will be subjected to the $10 One-Time Reactivation Charge. This fee needs to be paid along with the first monthly payment in order to activate the service. However, to offset that charge, there will be a $10 credit placed on the account within 2 weeks from the date of activation. If you have any question, just let us know. 

View solution in original post

Accomplice

That's strange. I thought I had paid that. Thanks it's working now.
Agent

It's great to hear that. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.