Never recieved my free month of service

Groupie

Never recieved my free month of service

I never recieved my free month of service
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Never recieved my free month of service

Hey there, Cheneice! When did you received this offer?

Groupie

I recieved this offer from a supervisor in may of this along with a reduction in my phone bill from $50 to $40 a month for being a long time customer of more than 10+ yrs. I paid $40 for 2mths and I add aline 4 my wife. Because I'm disabled on oxygen with a walker and I'm now falling down.. ect...the @supervisor that gave me the reduction told me it wouldn't ever change because of loyalty to boost. On my third month of my reduction in my plan I put the $40 in my boost account as always. I then was told about the promotion they had of a free phone with new service. I went to the boost store in Lakewood Wa. And got a free phone for my wife and paid for activation and first month of service. My account balance was $64. I ask the rep at the boost store did I need to anything to my account she said no. And if I had any problems then tell boost to call her. Will on my due date. Boost took $80 out of my bank account which put me in the negative with over draft fees. I didn't realize it until I went to buy dinner and I had no money. Now I've been with boost since sprint and Nextel merged so I know the rules and regulations
I've never had any problems with boost going into my account EVER. I called customer care 10 times and was hung up on 8 times. And lied to 2 times. I was told they could. Refund my money and the rep. Called my bank on 3 way and when the rep came on line she never said anything... the rep. Said the $80 was pending and I couldn't dispute it yet. But he said boost could stop it. He then hung up and then she hung up on me. Since then I've be really sick. I have to change banks because of the fees. I was charged by boost 3 times $80 $30 and $25. I never got a resolution and the 64$ That was in my account slowly vanished as well. With no answer. I'm currently looking for a more reliable company.im truly discussed. My service is terrible. I'm always get no data connection error messages. Music and video streaming sucks. I'm just truly discussed and as a long time customer. I should have be treated much better
Agent

@Cheneice. To research further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To do so, just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Agent

Hi Ontraneka! How can we assist you? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

Hey there, Ontraneka! We are not promoting a month free of service at this time. We apologize.