Need service Extended 2 weeks til next payday

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Need service Extended 2 weeks til next payday

My husband was in a motorcycle accident a few months ago and is still recovering so he is not able to work. My paychecks have been going towards bills trying to get caught up. My phone bill completely slipped my mind. Due to being so worried about rent. I can pay it but not until the 15th if I can just get an extension til then I would be truly grateful.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Ashbug96! We're sorry to hear about this situation. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, unfortunately we are unable to apply funds to accounts for minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

Let's look at other plan options that may work better for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Ashbug96! We're sorry to hear about this situation. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, unfortunately we are unable to apply funds to accounts for minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

Let's look at other plan options that may work better for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Just needed axtention till payday this Thursday coming up
Highlighted

Hello, @Joe956! We're sorry. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, unfortunately we are unable to apply funds to accounts for minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service.