Need help with bill

Groupie

Need help with bill

Please help! I have been with Boost mobile since 2016..Due to losing my job to Covid and now Hurricane Laura wiped out all my savings to get buy..The only way to get ahold of my family is with my phone..I have NEVER done this but I need help to pay my bill this month..PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

THANK YOU....TRACEY *************

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi Tracey. We're terribly sorry about this issue you are experiencing. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for free days of service or extensions. Sorry about the hassle. We have a feature called "Stay Connected", that allows you to receive free incoming calls and text messages even when your service is interrupted. This could be useful for you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

I need help with my bill. I am waiting for a back payment from unemployment. It was issued on the 24th was hoping it would have released already but guess it can take up to a week. My 3 kids use their phones for hot spot to do school because we are all online still. We have no family left and or phones are or only form of communication. I tried to call customer service and request an extension but I swear they are the only ones not working with people during these tough times. I was with Verizon and my friend talked me into switching and talked them up. I don't think she's really impressed anymore after I told her what happened. So if anyone could help pay my bill I would be forever grateful and I'll most definitely pay it forward. Thank you and God bless
Agent

Hi, Scaremeswife. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

Accomplice

Yeah I know as I started in my post but others on here can help right? How do I find the gifting link they told me about?
Enthusiast

I am in the same boat as many of you other Boost Customers. I am living day by day here in Henderson Nevada and financially so strapped that I can’t even buy food for my little dog and cat. Boost, unlike most other carriers, is doing NOTHING to help us AT ALL!? I mean how much would they lose to offer us 30 days free service? I have been with Boost since 2016 and I’m really looking into changing carriers before my next bill Of $65, that I cannot pay, because not only is their customer service horrible but the service also has been having the worst issues. Dropping calls, deleting text messages, erasing contacts, no LTE or 3G service in well populated areas such as Las Vegas. I have ONE app on my phone and had to delete or offload 36 others to make room for the latest update and now it says I’m using 32 of 32 GB?!? WT Hell?? I have the IPhone 7S and its only 4-5 months old so it should NOT be having these issues. My daughter is on a sports scholarship at LSU in Louisiana and she changed her service from Verizon to Boost so we would have the same carrier, however during the Hurricanes, all of them, went right on the outskirts of Baton Rouge and she called me from her boyfriends phone to tell me that everyone else they know was able to maintain cellular service through the Hurricanes, except for BOOST MOBILE. Imagine that. I paid her boyfriend to put her on his cellular plan, which is NOT Boost and that if Boost here in Vegas isn’t willing to help out with some free days of service or lower pricing during this pandemic, ANYTHING, then I will be switching back to my previous carrier in a few days time. It’s so sad that I have to fight my landlord (and I’m only 2 months behind in rent) who continues to try starting the eviction process even though I’m covered by the CDC’s Declaration Order until 12-31-20, it doesn’t mean that I can just ignore his illegally served notices, I have to go to the courthouse and file an affidavit to cover myself. I have applied for all the resources offered both Federally and through the State of Nevada for rent assistance, utilities assistance, food stamps, healthcare (I have colon cancer) , etc. And none of those things can be taken care of without cellular phone service. So a HUGE THANK YOU TO BOOST for trying to make our lives a bit easier!?! I’m getting ready to call them right now and ask AGAIN about a free month or even 15 days. If they give me some kind of reprieve I’ll be SURE to post it on here. Wish me luck....🍀