Need help with bill

Highlighted
Groupie

Need help with bill

Please help! I have been with Boost mobile since 2016..Due to losing my job to Covid and now Hurricane Laura wiped out all my savings to get buy..The only way to get ahold of my family is with my phone..I have NEVER done this but I need help to pay my bill this month..PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

THANK YOU....TRACEY *************

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Tracey. We're terribly sorry about this issue you are experiencing. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for free days of service or extensions. Sorry about the hassle. We have a feature called "Stay Connected", that allows you to receive free incoming calls and text messages even when your service is interrupted. This could be useful for you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I need help with my bill. I am waiting for a back payment from unemployment. It was issued on the 24th was hoping it would have released already but guess it can take up to a week. My 3 kids use their phones for hot spot to do school because we are all online still. We have no family left and or phones are or only form of communication. I tried to call customer service and request an extension but I swear they are the only ones not working with people during these tough times. I was with Verizon and my friend talked me into switching and talked them up. I don't think she's really impressed anymore after I told her what happened. So if anyone could help pay my bill I would be forever grateful and I'll most definitely pay it forward. Thank you and God bless
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Scaremeswife. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah I know as I started in my post but others on here can help right? How do I find the gifting link they told me about?