Need help paying bill

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Need help paying bill

Hello, I have been a Boost Mobile customer since 2011. Before switching over to Boost, I was a loyal customer of Nextel and then Sprint since 2005. Over the years I have bought numerous phones from Boost,Sprint and Nextel, not only for myself but also for my 5 children. Our currant phone models are iPhone 6s. We live in Florida and were hit by hurricane Irma. I was just told by someone that I know, that Boost was offering to assist with the bill of people affected by Irma. When I called in to ask for help with the bill, the customer assistant said that the offer was no longer available. I am very upset by this. If Boost wanted to help their customers, why didn’t they provide us with this information when it was available? Especially since we were in crisis,it would have taken a burden off of us to have known. Not only is my family dealing with the effects of the hurricane, but also I haven’t been able to work since July 19th of this year, when my son 16 year old son was the victim of a shooting. He was shot 5 times, 3 in the head. His recovery has been very difficult.We are experiencing a lot of hardship at this time, and knowledge of Boost offering assistance would have been very relieving. Why didn’t Boost send a message or reach out to it’s customers to share this offer?
24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Groupie

I need help because i was one of the victims
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Yasmin1! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Did u get it
Highlighted
Agent

Yes, I will reply to your private message soon. 

Enthusiast

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello so my boyfriend recently left me and also took my whole check with him so needless to say i was short on rent got booted out im staying in a van that my friend has parked in her back yard i dad to drop my plan to 3 bucks a day and well i could not aford that cause my money goes to food and savong for a place. My dad passed away and no one could get a hold of me so 3 weeks later i find out cause i have no phone please does anyone know a promo code for a free month or anything .. Maybe help with my bill . Thank u

Highlighted
Groupie

No help from no one yet
Highlighted
Agent

Hello qtanthv, how can we assist you?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can anyone help me pay my bill its only $35 but I a single mother of 3 kids and I'm struggling
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Robzwifey20. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide courtesy credits. We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M.