Need help paying bill

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Need help paying bill

I dont understand if my phones are shut off for a day or two, and then i pay my bill why my billing date doesnt change. Our bill is on the 14th we get paid once a month on the 15th. So if i paid on the 15th after you shut my phone off you still charge me for that day you shut my phone off? Sounds like theft. Or at min a form of fraud.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Need help paying bill

May i ask reason for the day before i paid still feel like i lose a day. If i paid on the 15th my payment should be due on the 15th. Thats 30 days aka "month" of service
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hi there, Keithwells83! Your monthly payment date remains the same every month as long as you successfully make your monthly payment on-time. If you miss a monthly payment, your service will be interrupted. Your service will be restored once you successfully pay your monthly payment amount. It’s important to note that your monthly payment date will change to the day of the month before the date you restore services.

Groupie

May i ask reason for the day before i paid still feel like i lose a day. If i paid on the 15th my payment should be due on the 15th. Thats 30 days aka "month" of service
Agent

Once the service is restored, it’s important to note that your monthly payment date will change to the day of the month before the date you restore services. For example, if you restore services on the 15th your payment date will be on the 14th going forward. Please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNavRobot FrustratedupportPlans#!/support/faq/when-is-my-payment-due/ for more details.

Enthusiast

Today only 3$
Agent

Hi Chelsey123!

In order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer service extensions. Perhaps, you'd want to look at other plan options that may work better for you. If so, just let us know. We'll be glad to help you find the best plan rate option.

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

So you can5 help with 2.00 I have it just no card and the stores round here don't take under 10
Groupie

I need help I am on the daily plan however I don’t have the money on my card and need to keep my services
Groupie

I lost my debit card in need some help I pay ya back
Agent

Hey there, @Petite87!  We'd like to help you. Do you want to change your card on file? If so, please send us a private message. You can do that by clicking on my username to see the option to send private messages.