Need help paying bill

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Need help paying bill

Hello, I have been a Boost Mobile customer since 2011. Before switching over to Boost, I was a loyal customer of Nextel and then Sprint since 2005. Over the years I have bought numerous phones from Boost,Sprint and Nextel, not only for myself but also for my 5 children. Our currant phone models are iPhone 6s. We live in Florida and were hit by hurricane Irma. I was just told by someone that I know, that Boost was offering to assist with the bill of people affected by Irma. When I called in to ask for help with the bill, the customer assistant said that the offer was no longer available. I am very upset by this. If Boost wanted to help their customers, why didn’t they provide us with this information when it was available? Especially since we were in crisis,it would have taken a burden off of us to have known. Not only is my family dealing with the effects of the hurricane, but also I haven’t been able to work since July 19th of this year, when my son 16 year old son was the victim of a shooting. He was shot 5 times, 3 in the head. His recovery has been very difficult.We are experiencing a lot of hardship at this time, and knowledge of Boost offering assistance would have been very relieving. Why didn’t Boost send a message or reach out to it’s customers to share this offer?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Need help paying bill

If you were truly offering help for hurricane victims you would have let your customers know that the help was available. We had to hear it from a 3rd party. I don’t think I will continue giving Boost my business.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Agent

Hi there, chuuula1981! I understand your frustration. Really sorry to hear about this. We understand the situation you've been through. However, we were offering help to affected customers until 9/22/2017. We understand your concern, and we apologize.

Groupie

If you were truly offering help for hurricane victims you would have let your customers know that the help was available. We had to hear it from a 3rd party. I don’t think I will continue giving Boost my business.

View solution in original post

I am also a long time customer i had the same problem but they lied and told me my credits was applied my phone about to be off n they aint never gave me the credit they promise we had to evacuate n i spunt all money noe its a problem im goin to metro free phone n service
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Black2017.  Can you private message us your phone number and pin so we can investigate further?

Enthusiast

14 day extension please
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Black2017. Just shoot us a private message with your phone number and PIN & we’ll look into this for you.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, Black2017. Just shoot us a private message with your phone number and PIN & we’ll look into this for you.  

Agent

Agent