NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Enthusiast

NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

i ordered a iphone 7 plus today around 3pm and it took the money off my card but i have yet to receive a conformation i checked my junk and spam and i see nothing and i also paid for next day shipping
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Hi there, @JahQuavious21. If the order was placed after 12:00 PM the order will be processed tomorrow and shipped on Monday as our phones are not delivered on weekends. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Enthusiast

so the red error message is normal?
Agent

Did you get an error message @JahQuavious21?

Enthusiast

yes but the money still went through and i called my bank and they said the purchase has been made
Agent

Please wait tomorrow for the confirmation email @JahQuavinous21. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Groupie

the same exact thing is happeneing to me! I ordered 2 phones online yesterday I paid the extra to get it the next day I did not receive a tracking number and my order history says pending... I feel it should of been on it way! I do not know who to get ahold of about it either and im starting to get frustrated! if I paid extra to get it the next day it should of been already here!

Agent

Hi there, @katiefunke. Please send us a private message with the order number. We'd like to take a look at the order.