NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

I ordered a new phone through the BoostUp program on April 30th and have not received an order confirmation/tracking for the phone. I did receive a notice of account change due to the BoostUP but nothing else. The money has been taken out of my account so I just want to make sure that the phone is actually on its way.

35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have yet to receive any sort of email about the order confirmation/order number and the BoostUp charges have been applied.  The attempts to message the admins have been fruitless since I can't see any messages in my inbox even though I get alerts that I have received messages, I tried to calling the support number but that was a waste of time since there were no options for this sort of thing even though it appears to be way too common.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have that same problem when I bought a new phone yesterday Will it still come in?
Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered two phones for me and my wife via expedited shipping. We spent $1500 to have these phones by tomorrow and I got no email confirmation. I want the phones shipped not a cancellation! We’re due to go on vacation out of state and we need phones in order to feel safe! Please help! Thanks!
Highlighted
Agent

Good day @gdrewery0201. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I placed a order with boost up last night but received no order confirmation or number. I paid for next day shipping. How do I track it???
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, cLinz724. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.