NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Go to solution

Re: NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

No need to worry, Rbnlyn22! We’ve got you. When did you placed your order?

Enthusiast

April 29th
Agent

Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

Enthusiast

Ok thanks just received my new phone
Groupie

So this is a common issue i see... well how do i go about sending a private message with this info as i have yet to recieve any kind of notification beyond my next bill reflecting boostup and the down payment already charged from my bank account....
Agent

Hello Luisgtrrz. You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

Double charged for a iPhone purchase now sending two phones

For some reasons it said the purchase didn’t go through so I restarted and now it’s sending 2 phone and charged me twice 😡

Re: Double charged for a iPhone purchase now sending two phones

No need to worry, HonniB1! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your order key number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I'm having the exact same problem. I ordered mine a few days ago and it's never showed that I even did anything. I still have my money and everything..
Agent

Hi, brakestaci. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.